Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Yoo Hoo! I'm over here!!

Whoever was looking for cute enny round lunch time today - I'm sorry you didn't find me. I went cycling again today so you proddly only found Red in the face and scavenging for ANYTHING sweet to eat Enny.

However, coz you got directed to my blog, you musta stuck around till 3:30ish when I caved in and went to the tuckshop for a chocolate chip muffine and another redeye. Sugar makes me feel cute.

Come back around 9:30pm to see if you can find the squinty eyed and suffering from sugar withdrawal/sugar hangover enny or pensive why can't I control what I eat and try and lose some weight enny...

(WTF is enny where?!)
(mebbe I should look it up to see if it can tell me...)
(I dunno what they were after - I'm linked sixth, but the first link rhymes with vagina...)

2 comments:

ChickyBabe said...

This is so "cute"! Someone looking for Josh came to my blog...now where was I keeping him??

Enny said...

HmmmMMMMmm.... mebbe he's lookin for cute enny... I wonder if there's a josh.blogspot we can go to to look for a ChickyBabe to make the circle complete ;o)