skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wednesday, July 13, 2005
Hint for the Boys
Sometimes, a girl just needs to sit down with a drink and have a bit of cry over nothing much at all, just to feel better.
Cheers.
2 comments:
ChickyBabe
said...
Here! Here!
Wednesday, July 13, 2005 10:43:00 pm
Enny
said...
I knew I'd have at least one supporter in that one =o)
Wednesday, July 13, 2005 11:14:00 pm
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to the Enny-Pen
About Me
Enny
Um wait, what...?!
View my complete profile
I'm Enny.
Vegan
,
26
,
Public Servant
,
Martial Artist
, '
Author
',
Occassional Diet Blogger
and
Fiancee
. I like talking
to
myself, talking
about
myself and talking
with
you about myself - stop me if you've heard this one...
Email Me!
(EnnyPen)(@)(gmail)(.)(com)
(Without the brackets, braniac!)
Blog Archive
►
2011
(3)
►
August
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(16)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(11)
►
2008
(148)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(13)
►
June
(16)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(13)
►
March
(18)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(14)
►
2007
(157)
►
December
(13)
►
November
(15)
►
October
(15)
►
September
(13)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(13)
►
June
(15)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(13)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(13)
►
2006
(205)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(13)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(17)
►
July
(19)
►
June
(23)
►
May
(23)
►
April
(17)
►
March
(22)
►
February
(17)
►
January
(14)
▼
2005
(118)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(15)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(20)
▼
July
(15)
A note for the medically inept
I'd never really noticed the importance of 'mates ...
EnnyPen 101 - Week 2
Recap EnnyPens Big Week
EnnyPens Big Day
Proud Mary Keep on Burnin'
The one where EnnyPen should've just burnt a fifty...
Hint for the Boys
Todays heralds the dawn of a new era
Saturday Night Walla-lovely-wallabies
English Bloggers:
I went spinning yesterday and thought it was the s...
Dear Geneva
EnnyPen's on a RAMPAGE
Delightful Granny-on-Granny Action
►
June
(12)
►
May
(17)
►
April
(10)
My Reader Feeder
123 I Love You
2 Blog or not 2 Blog
A Buddhist Perspective
Alyndabear.com
Another Sentimental Aside
Aurelius' New Direction
Ayyyy!
Behindbigbrother.com » Posts
BeMused
Betty on a Box
Beyond 30
Beyond 30
Big Fat Deal
Bland Canyon
Boudist
BSC Headquarters
Canberra's Got Style
Caution: Peroxide Blonde Crossing!
Celebrity gossip juicy celebrity rumors Hollywood gossip blog from Perez Hilton
Cherry Blossom Adventures
Cherry Blossom Adventures
Crapping on ...
CravE
crazybrave
Culture Strain
Daily Zone 1 Fun Fare
Damsel In Digress
D'Arcy Developments
DasBecca
Desci and Bob
dooce.com
Dot and Mars - You can't stop us, cause we like doing it.
Eat Air - A Vegan Food Log
eclectic-closet
Erica & Enny Weigh In
galadarling.com
garfield minus garfield
GenPink
girl.blog.etc
Haute Gossip
Highly Satisfactional
Honey, now if I'm honest
I carried a watermelon...
I Don't Think It's Going To Rain . Com
I said, you look like a frog
In a garden... somewhere
In Real Life...
IN THIS SKIN
Inertia
Iron Chef Vegan
It's All About Me
Jabberwocky
Julaberry - Spanky and new!
Karen Cheng's Snippets of Life
Life through the windows of Otto & Marthe
Light. Sweet. Crude.
Lolcats 'n' Funny Pictures - I Can Has Cheezburger?
Loldogs 'n' Cute Puppy Pictures - I Has A Hotdog!
love like a vegan
Martieland
MelbourneHumanFemale
Michelle & the City
Momo Freaks Out
Motherhood is Not for Wimps
My Big World Of Crap
My Vegan Cookbook
nailpolishneurosis
Not going nowhere
Notes from the Vegan Feast Kitchen
Oh! How Lovely!
PastaQueen
Personal Development with The Positivity Blog
Photoshop Disasters
Pink is the New Blog | Everybody's Business Is My Business
Pop Goes Canberra!
Postcards From Yo Momma
PostSecret
practically-perfect.net
Progressive Dinner Party
Rage and Biscuits
Reasons You Will Hate Me
Right After This
Sarah's Blog
Scott, To Be Certain
Shoewawa
SIX EXITS
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known
Sperminated
Squid News
Stumblor
successfamebeercandy
surfercam
Teej Mahal
That Other Blog - The Latest Gossip, Box Office and Entertainment News
ThatNight.net
The Amazing Adventures of Dietgirl
the antilogy
the antilogy
The Bag Lady
The Barmaid Blog™: Life for a 20-something Manhattan Barmaid
The Bespectacled Brunette
The Daily Puppy | Pictures of Puppies
The FAIL Blog
The Insane Waiter
The IT Girl
the political kitchen
The Trials & Adventures of an Aussie Rock Chick
These Little Moments
This is NOT the Life I Ordered
Vegan Dad
Vegan.com: Everything
Vegetation
Waiting for the Aliens
We do talk about our kids
Welcome to the Enny-Pen
What Goes Up...
what's new, pussycat?
You are flawed if you are not free
2 comments:
Here! Here!
I knew I'd have at least one supporter in that one =o)
Post a Comment