Monday, July 04, 2005

EnnyPen's on a RAMPAGE

Luckily for most, it seems to have subsided.

Let it be said, Stress + Hormones does not a delightful EnnyPen cocktail make.

Instead, it is more likely to create a cranky whirlwind RAMPAGE, (tho nowhere near as colourful or entertaining as this one).

I have less than a month until my next Martial Arts grading - predecessed by the Camp from Hell.

For this grading I have to write 3 x 2000 word essays (I have started one as of weekend past) for which I have no knowledge of, nor no instructor to ask, leaving me lurking on forums from all around the world, filled with testosterone-fuelled egomaniacs boasting about their 'awex0me sk!llz' but not much that is helpful.

{Deleted by the Author - sorry dudes!}

*sigh*

So take that, add my scheduled 7 days of love, joy and bliss that occurs once every 28, argue with me about money, health insurance, housework, uni, love, my cooking and laptops and see what you get.



Frikkin rampage I tell you!

Post Rampage Note: Apparently all it takes to get out of the deep-blue funk is to do a spinning class, finance yourself a laptop at 25% interest and watch Ali-G with a breezer. This will go straight to your head, leaving you pumicing, moisturizing and massaging the feet of the one who has copped your abuse for a week.

MAGIC!

~EnnyPen leaves for Training to learn her syllabus~

1 comment:

ChickyBabe said...

Grrrrr...must be the day for it!! I forgot to mention that the coffee I bought today was the worst I have had in years, and CB - good coffee = very bad mood! And nothing to do with hormones either....