Friday, July 15, 2005

The one where EnnyPen should've just burnt a fifty dollar note

So. I went the doctor yesterday. I don't know WHY I keep going to this guy - proddly coz I been there since I was born and don't know any better and I'm a slow learner and I'm not good with change and last time I went to a different guy about one of 'those' lumps my mum went nuts and reeled off a list of terrifying things that have killed generations of my family that you don't really want to hear before 'lump' visits that I had to tell the new guy and proddly scared him off ever wanting to help me out again - but each time I go there I come aay not quite contented.

Here's what I got for $50:

EnnyPen: I have three questions
Doctor: Ok
EnnyPen: I was meant to come back and show you my hand
Doctor: That's right - how is it?
EnnyPen: It doesn't hurt, but it's weeks later and all these blisters have just started coming up for no reason at all
Doctor: Ah yes. You would probably be wondering why they are coming up for no reason at all
EnnyPen: ....
Doctor: ....
EnnyPen: Ok. Number two. My knees are always cracking and the lady at the gym won't do leg excercise with me coz it grosses her out.
Doctor: Yes?
EnnyPen: Will it cause arthritis or anything?
Doctor: I hope not!
EnnyPen: ....
Doctor: ....
EnnyPen: Number three. I need to get another script
Doctor: Go around the corner and get your top off - I have to check them first
EnnyPen: *cringe/blush*
Doctor: *feel/grope*
EnnyPen: Is it true the pill can cause weight gain, moodiness and decreased sex drive?
Doctor: Some can, your doesn't.
EnnyPen: *jokingly* Heh heh, so I can't blame it on that then?
Doctor: ....no....
EnnyPen: ....
Doctor: Come back in 4 months and I'll make you spread em while I poke around your insides with a brush Leave your Fiddy at the counter.
EnnyPen: *pout*

I think I got ripped.

No comments: