Thursday, July 28, 2005

I'd never really noticed the importance of 'mates before dates' ...

{Deleted by the Author - sorry dudes!}

ENNY-PEN!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!YOU HAVE LIKE 40 HOURS UNTIL YOUR GRADING!! WHY ARE YOU DWELLING ON THIS CRAP???!!!

Oh yeah - any volunteers out there to do my grading for me? I've done the essays (which I just may post so you can all become learned) so you just have to do the oral exam. And break 10 boards. And entertain some 5th Dans for a couple of minutes with your non-existent stick twirling skills. And fight 3 people at once.

Anybody?!

Myeh. I'm stuffed anyway, not too much I can do at this time but dwell.

And now I forgot my point.

REMEMBER!!!

{Deleted by the Author - sorry dudes!}

Apologies
for the verbal (typing?!) diarrohea* - my mind is scrambled with my acceptance of panic and gut-wrenching fear.

No comments: