Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Dear Geneva

**********
Hi.

How are you?

I am good well fine.

Thanks for asking.

And thanks for getting your norks out at my desk today.

What?! You feel violated? You didn't know there were camera's in there?!

HAHAA Nice one girly-girl. You love it.

Hugs,
EnnyPen
**********

Let me point (heh heh, point) your attention to the flesh fest that is currently gracing SMH atm.

I logged onto SMH thus:



And saw this story thus:

Hmmm, she thinkz, surely they're not gonna flaunt baps in the news - The flesh filter could pick it up and I'd get done for pr0n!

And I clicked.

And got 8oo8e|).

But it must've worked - even though the accompanying pic is now thus:

(note: tiny tits in the the corner of the pic),

The top rating story is thus:

(yes I clicked on it from home. Just to double check).

Think I used enough BREAST words? Mebbe I need me some for pics for all those Google hitters...

2 comments:

ChickyBabe said...

You mean they pay you for this? I want that job!

Enny said...

Heh heh... maybe not so much 'get paid for it', as 'don't not get paid for it it'...