Thursday, May 05, 2005

Morning Glory

Earliest. Post. Ever.

I leave for QLD in a few hours for Martial Arts Camp, which (until about 6:45 last night) I was quietly confident about...

Now? Now my brain is spewing verbal reminders such as 'Rim the Pot'*, 'Cobra Strike', 'Closed Sparrow' and 'Shake your Groove Thang' in an effort to remember what the f()ck I am supposed to do in any of the forms I wasn't fully aware of/ didn't practice/ pretended they didn't exist ...

I'm gonna look like such a Monkey...**



* I know there are many interpretations of how this could be done (and I apologise for any disturbing images you may have been asaulted with if you Googled it) but I'm talking 'bout pretending to rub the rim of a huge pot ... not, y'know... whatever else you thunk.

** See how masterfully I set that up? Look at him! A monkey! In a Uniform! Doing a Jumpkick! Into a Board!!! Genius. And curses that he can do it so well.

No comments: