Friday, October 14, 2005

I stoled it, I dids...

I'm an Ampersand Duck lurker (she's a Canberra gal too!) and although she didn't tag me, she jus posted her results from a meme that I'd been thinking about doing something similar too it anyways...

7 things I want to do before I die:
- See Vegas, France, Japan, NY and that heart island
- Get a Company Carpark
- Have a beautiful wedding
- Have a pomeranian puppy named Buddy
- Be happy with myself
- Have at least two children
- Die peacefully

7 things I cannot do:
- I also can't drink coffee
- Jumpkick
- Let myself go
- Cry at farewells
- Get up the guts to go to a brazillian waxer
- Tell friends and family about the blog
- Let myself be tickled without kicking out frantically, even if it means The Hun cops a stray limb to the face or (heaven forbid) the balls

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex:
- Sense of humour
- Smile
- The ability to hold a conversation (listen, think and talk!)
- Thickish hair to run hands through and tug
- Cheeky sparkley eyes
- Compassion
- Intelligence
- Cute little hip-swaying, shoulder-shrugging, song-mouthing dance moves

7 things that I say most often:
- *SNAP!*
- Fuck off!
- Repetiore!
- Huuunny boooooooo (whiney like)
- Stop tickling me please!! (sternly)
- Who ate the last banana? He ate the last banana! (it's a family thang)
- Will you take me to Floriade? (I'm going with my parents tmr folks, so there'll hafta be a new one in rotation shortly...)

7 celebrity crushes:
75% of all Rugby Union Players


Dylan Moran


Drew Domkus (on right, taken from their site, with his ever-awesome wife Dawn Miceli and SuperFanFunFriend Adam Curry)


Bjork (she's my she-crush)


David Bowie in The Labyrinth


OWEN WILSON!!!


Tim from "The Office"


Tell me yours?

3 comments:

ChickyBabe said...

I always thought Bowie from the Labyrinth was too sexy for the supposedly 12 year old in the movie...especially when they dance.

No celeb crushes here...but I like Johnny Depp in Pirates and Chocolat!

Erica said...

I completely agree about Dylan Moran. There's just something so unexplainably sexy about a wine glass toting, cigarette smoking and curse uttering bookshop owner.

I really enjoy your blog, btw, I don't think I've commented until now, but have been one of those dreaded lurkers for a while.

Enny said...

It's unexplainable really, isn't it? My favourite is in the first episode after Manny saves him from the thugs - *swoon*

And Nice to meet you =o)