Saturday, February 25, 2006

Grogg Bloggz Again!

Hopefully this time I'm nowhere near as crook as last time!

I had the (un?)fortunateness to attend the bosses tupperware party - no one else from work would attend and when I was the last to try and back out she said in a small voice "oh... but there's only four other people coming" *Sigh* so I went.

It was actually alright! The boss, myself, a lady who works with the bosses husband, two ladies married to men who work with the bosses husband, and the bosses husbands cousin all sitting around the pool and trying to politey shhhh the bosses 5yo daughter, intent on filling the rock'n'serve with pebbles. It was a 'cocktail' theme party, so she made us some vodka sunrises (tequile sunrise with vodka in place and tonnes of cruisers to fill in the gaps!).

Nayways, the point of this rambling is that I'll be hosting my own on May 13th (yes, I realises it's almost 3 months away, but I like to plan these things and wait for the catalogues to update!) so if anybody is after some T'wo (as us hips peeps calls it) then I'm the bisnatch to get in touch with (for those in on the t'wo, go-flex is shortly arriving in 2-ltr, as well as new digi-scales AND some that go from freezer to fridge to microwave to oven to dishwasher - AMAZING!!)

Get in touch if you're interested (you dun hafta come over, you can just order)

No comments: