Tuesday, February 21, 2006

*** Open for Suggestions ***

Moving on from the previous post, and determined to find something else interesting about myself, my perspective and my world through my eyes, I have a bit of an idea.

Can you think of a scenario you'd like to see through my eyes?

Anything?

Like, "Through your eyes - Friday Night" "Through your eyes - Getting ready for work" "Through your eyes - Doin the Groceries"*

I'll try and recreate it (without yellow smiley heads if I can) and share a little of my life with you.**

Post any ideas below or send me an email if you've got one.

* I'm not sure these are even of any interest to anyone, but they were off the top of my head and basic everyday things - I challenge you to submit something!

** Please realise I'm not a world-class photographer, high-level techie or particularly creative, but I can be dog-gawned determined.

6 comments:

Boysenberry said...

How about "Through Your Eyes - Sunday Morning"?

Enny said...

I'll do my darndest!

Greg Stehle said...

I like the "through your eyes" idea. Since you're in Canberra, how about something like "Through Your Eyes - Staring at a blank Canvas" I am doing a painting later today and maybe your thoughts could give some inspiration.
btw, if you want to hear a bit about South America, I have a blog at: http://www.gregstehle.blogspot.com/

Enny said...

Sorry - I didn' reply sooner!

How'd you go?

Greg Stehle said...

Well, my painting went pretty well, but I am using Oil paint and have discovered that it doesn't work too well in the tropics. The drying time is a killer, because of the humidity. I'll have to wait a few weeks for the paint to dry so I can paint the next layer...Doh! I did an abstract composition with a face and two hands for an art comp in Melbourne. Would still be interested to hear what you have to say about looking at a blank canvas. It's an interesting exercise in self reflection. Ciao

Enny said...

I'll hafta save it for a reflective day and post it - perhaps I'll be better at it on the weekend - more settled and more willing/able to get deep?