Sunday, May 22, 2005

Star Wars 3 *Possibly maybe some spoiler alert required*

I went to see Star Wars 3 (6?!) las night with The Hun and his parents as part of his dads Wild and Crazy Wa-hey Lets Party Like It's 2005 Birthday Celebration (read: bbq tea and movie). All jokes aside, a good time was had by all.

I can't/shouldn't/won't say too much about the movie. My Star Wars Viewing Experience spanned over 8 years and was ordered 4, 1, 2, 5, 6, 2, 3 (with intermittent naps through most). For someone who struggles through even the simplest of plot lines, breaking a movie up into six parts and dispersing it o'er many, many years, a clear analysis receive you will not (as you can see, I have totally mastered Yoda speakz0r).

Personally, I liked the cute robot noises, I hated the burning stumps and flesh and I rolled my eyes at the cheesy lines. I am waiting for Natalie Portmans entire costume wardrobe to appear on GoFugYourself, I am pondering the meaning of the Ophelia {Hamlet} inspired funeral scene and I am hearting looking for other bloggers views on the movie - sorry guys, this is the only one I remembered to bookmark!

My favourite Master guy was Samuel L Jackson's. He had the purple lay-zor, crazy one-armed sabre fighting style, was puffed before he started and reverted to giving the creepy old guy and old-fashioned boot to the face rather than maintaining his jedi-like composure.

I have a fairly good idea of what happened overall, but I still wouldn't mind seeing them all in a row with someone who understands it all and can answer all my questions (apparently there aren't going to be too many people volunteering for this sort of thing).

Highlight of the movie? Let me share it with you, my precious underlings, in a theatrical manner...

{Deleted by the Author - sorry dudes!}

There you go people - cemently rock hard proof that it works - try it out now!*

*Maybe tomorrow. It's getting kinda late and the only thing you will get upon waking up a loved one to taunt them with a sci-fi quote that they proddly haven't heard/won't remember, is a palm heel between the eyes.

No comments: