Thursday, May 19, 2005

Don't tell anyone your dreams because they tend to trail off and get boring

What happens when all your thinking is space is taken up by the action/science fiction book you're reading [NERD!], considering getting a family tattoo and judging everything in terms of it's blogability?

Odd dreams.

Long story short had me with four giant characters tattooed down my spine and a bar pierced through each gap in my back bone. I remember feeling shocked at just how butch I looked when I caught sight of in a shop window reflection.

Here's a picture of one to show how painful that would be (please imagine much a nicer and girlier back):



All of a sudden I was part of a gang of bloggers and Jellyfish was there (I have NO idea what she looks like, but because she reminds me of my cousin, that's what she looked like) and she told me that I needed to be careful as I knocked a boy off a giant olde-big-wheel-style bike with a tree branch...


(For those without a spickle of imagination!!)

Or maybe I'm subconsciously stalker-stylez as she had a similar experience recently...

I'm kidding. Seriously!!! Please don't stop writing or I'll have nothing to read at lunchtimes!!! I promise to never to type your name again if that's what you want!!!! C'moooOOOoooooon!!!

Or maybe it's more of an indication of my desire to be a part of a gang of interesting people...

WAH! ;><;

1 comment:

Jellyfish said...

Heh! Of course I don't mind if you write my name.

I also dreamed about bloggers before I met them, and it was a very peculiar experience.

I find it amusing that Dream-Jelly 'told you to be careful' because this is the kind of thing I am constantly doing to people, being the nerdy little killjoy that I am. 'Oh, be careful if you have another drink,' and 'You know, you should be careful, cigarettes can kill you.' Even your subconscious knows this! Why couldn't my dream self have been a rock'n'roll wild thing that went, 'Orright! Knock the kid off the damn bike, then grab it and make a run for it!'