Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Almost a retraction

Right.

*cringe*

Sorry bout all that yesterday...

I'm not nearly as dark'n'stormy today - in fact, the cloud lifted like 5 minutes after I hit Publish last night. I scanned back over the blog and realised I had a couple of comments(!) and I felt instantly guilty, like I had betrayed people by just wasting this space whinging like a moody bitch.

# I love the way The Hun set the heater to automatically come on this morning
# I love the way the driver of the sexy MR2 checked out my car at the lights
# I love how cosy my cardy was feeling
# I love...

Wait...

What's this?

An email with a pic explaining just how good I'm feeling today?

How extraordinarily well timed is this?!!



How f()cking happy does this guy look?!

Ignore the giant cactus wang - look at the great big googley-moog!!! He's deleriously joyful!!

F()cking. Aweseome.

*beam*

No comments: