Tuesday, May 10, 2005

She's BaaaAAAAaaaack!

Hint: Don't hold your breath for anything exciting here!

I had a fantastic weekend (in retrospect that is, it was completely exhausting at the time!) - ripping the skin off the bottoms of my feet by pivoting too much on the wooden floor, squinty eyes from only 12 hours sleep over four days, bruised feet from standing 16 hours a day, listening to the guys trying to 'out-man' each other with their plumbing skills as the toilets, sinks and showers started regurgitating crap through all the change rooms, and *unintentionally* crying after being winded by a f*cker with no concept of it not being respectful to beat the crap out of girls who have just been winded...

But it was really inspiring to be up there with our masters and to be able to bond more with people from other states, some who have been training for 30 years or more! In its own way, it was exciting to have to be aware of my seniors 24 hours a day, to the point where I bowed to the man at the groggo as he gave me my change as I hadn't seen a 'non-trainer' in what felt like forever. Like seriously, I was so tense I couldn't even relax enough to crap for the whole 5 days! Yup - you read that right! 5 DAYS!!

So, the new hardcorez0r EnnyPen returned to work today, full of inspiration to make the most of life as an assertive and empowered martial artist...

And then?

*sigh*

Although, I DID get linked to for the first time (that I'm aware of!) - granted, it was a link to my site in the comments of another blog, referencing this post (which was just some email spam circulating at the time), but it means that someone has been here other than me logging in to blog, or The Hun logging in to snoop ;o)

No comments: