Thursday, November 03, 2005

EnnyPen 101 - Exam Week 1

Hey y'all,

It's getting a bit post-droughty here atm, but there seems to be a lot goin on. Everyone's busy, so for your convenience, I'll dot point summarise my to-ings and fro-ings.

  • I have my first uni exam (politics) next Tuesday. Today is Thursday. I'm trying not to do the math on that.

  • Although I do know that I seem to be running out of study time, what with happy hour on friday night, the oven man coming at 7:30 am saturday and a bbq for The Huns best friends birthday Sat lunch. And washing to do. And shopping as well. I need Pepsi Max. I think we all know which one won't be sacrificed for study time.

  • I started the CSIRO diet last week. It seems to be working as my scales showed a flat 70 this morning. Granted they are dodgy woolies ones, but I haven't seen that in a lil while. SHADDUP. 70 IS GOOD WHEN YOUR ALMOST 180cm AND HAVE MARTIAL ARTS MUSCLES. *HUMPH*

  • Unfortunately, afore mentioned diet means that whilst dining at Hogs Breath with friends tonight, I will have to lean towards this:
Chicken Dijonnaise
Marinated grilled chicken breast topped with sliced avocado and smothered
with creamy dijon mustard sauce. Served with lashings of mashed potato
or Hog Tail fries and fresh vegetables.


or this:

Fish of the Day
Check out the specials board. This dish changes like the tide. We use fresh fish whenever possible.


Rather than this:
and this:
or one of these:
and this:*curses cocktail dress that is planned to be worn for wedding over
New Years in swanky Brisbane resort*

  • I still haven't got ANY marks back for my law course. Stay tuned for the law exam on friday the 18th.

  • I'm starting to get excited about buying a car next year, when my lease on my 200 is done. Anyone want a super hott 200 for 18,000 in Oct 06? Sold!

  • I also found that while there is something super-liberating about posting about actual real life stuff (eg, messy room!), you will still get feedback that is just as puzzling and almost disturbing as when you post about girlish flirtish fun imaginary stuff. Hmmm.

I really better start my study now.

EnnyOut.

1 comment:

Enny said...

Why Thankyou!

Although it's not my birth certificate name, it's definately a name of mine! =o)