Sunday, November 13, 2005

You gotta love it/ gotta HATE!STAB!HATE! it

One the one hand, studying for exams is something I can potentially enjoy,
- finally understanding the things I was meant to know from the second week onwards and witnessing the way it all makes so much sense now!;
- snaking my way out of housework as I'm too busy studying; and
- the little rush of elation you get post exam/pre-riccadonna party.

However,
- It doesn't always make all that much sense;
- I still do the shopping and cooking and occassionally a lil bit of cleaning; and
- STUDYING SUCKS THE FUN FORCE OUT OF LIFE.

It's a lovely sunny day, the birds are chirping, there's not much wind out.

My parents have a fuckload of seafood left over from yesterdays Dads-birthday-shenanigans that I could go over and partake in (I had a day off from the CSIRO diet).

I haven't been spending much and I wanna go shop for my new 70kg and shrinking frame (albeit proddly not shrinking much atm due to afore-mentioned Dads-birthday shenanigans).

I need to go out and get ideas for Christmas presents - particularly for The Hun who ALWAYS trumps my gifts AND takes great pride in his ability to do that AND guesses what I have bought him AND doesn't feel that guilty about no matter how much I pout and *booo*.

I need to get a tan so I can wear a skirt!

I need to get some more excercise.

ETC ETC.

You can see that all the forces of fun are against me. And whilst perousing my ennypen gmail account for stuff I've forwarded to myself for these post drought conditions, I found something to express exactly how I feel.



Till then,
Enny!

3 comments:

Erica said...

I understand your pain. At least, I did understand your pain until today when I handed all my work in! Hooray! Good luck with the studying - you'll make it through in the end. Just make Chocolate your best friend, and you'll be fine.

Erica said...

BTW, I couldn't resist clicking on the link in that spam-in-cognito comment, and it was quite informative...

Now, to find someone to put this new knowledge to practice and try out the Vacuum Kiss and The Bad Boy on...

Enny said...

I'm only pointing a little curse at you atm ;o)

But I'm glad I finally found some 'practicing tips' so I stop
'going in unprepared'.

Thankyou anonymous. We heart you!