Sunday, May 07, 2006

The one where Enny contemplates her artistic integrity

*ponders*

What would I say if some of my RL peeps were to find this and put the two and two together?

I have been thinking this for a whle, but it got pushed a lil higher on the ol' priority list, at middle bro's 21st party last night.

"Enny!! I know you are Enny! Are you going to post about me tomorrow? I read your journal everyday The Enny Pen!! GIMME A HUG!!"

Ah yes, if there's one thing to be said about a drinking middle bro, it's that (after a point) he loses his surliness and his attitude, he drops his defences a little, he talks some sensible sense in there and he gets VERY affectionate.

In fact, one of the jokes told in Dadsys speech was that they often called him Albert when he was a baby, Albert Ross - no, don't google it, it's nothing like his real name - alluding to the fact that when he was a baby he just always wanted attention and would hang off Mumsy or Dadsy or I, a la the albatross in The rhyme of the ancient mariner.

Nayways, back to the point.

What would I say were these two worlds to combine?

To my family: Wassup?! I know that youngest bro knows and I now know that middle bro knows - I wouldn't be suprised if eldest bro, Mumsy and Dadsy knew as well. So why not pipe up every so often now that you're here! That said, you may wish to avert your eyes sometimes as I may say talk about some stuff that you don't want to know about, but when you think about it - you're the ones reading MY journal - you only have yourselves to blame ;o)

To my workmates: Hi. Are you reading this at work?! I know there have been times when I've ranted and raved about you, but there is nothing I've said here that I wouldn't say to your face - you all know me well enough now to know I have tanties and crisis' when I'm busy and stressed and Redeye free. I do think you're all fantastic people - it's not the work that's keeping me where I am. And when you think about it - you're the ones reading MY journal - you only have yourselves to blame ;o)

To The Hun: I KNOW you're here! Fetch me some icecream n get back to the housework bisnatch ;o)

To my friends: Hi! Now you know another of my hobbies. Sometimes there are things I need to get off my chest or put down in writing that I can't or won't or shouldn't share, so I put it all down in here. If there's something you want to talk about, I'm here and willing to talk it out - you should know me well enough to know I'm shit at coping in person but I can do a lil better via writing. And when you think about it - you're the ones reading MY journal - you only have yourselves to blame ;o)

To any bloggers I may meet: Eep. I hope it's not awkward ;o)

2 comments:

Adam said...

It was pretty awkward but not too awkward.

No, to any future blogpals, it was super rad!

Enny said...

adam - what are you doing all the way back here?! =o)