Thursday, May 11, 2006

EnnyPen 101 - Week 12

Having trouble of even thinking of anything uni-related because there are THE most FRICKING annoying nerds causing a hubbub behind me.

Don't get me wrong, I like smart people, people who know stuff, people with interests BUT these people have to be seen heard to be believed (I refuse to turn around to even look at them). It's all annoying quotes, talking about hugging guys, singing Ava Maria in your nasally overly homosexualised talk and thinking that going out as a group for a smoke makes you less annoying.

IT DOESN'T. I HATE YOU MORE. HAAATE.

Next time, learn from the nerds to my left, studiously discussing something I can't understand or take a lesson from me and STFU and bitch in silence via nerdy interweb.

Nayways, the only other slightly uni-related thang going on is I think it's leading me into a bit of a slump.

I'm back like I was at the start of semester, only just floating. Imagine me David Blaine stlyes, only a little pocket of air keeping me alive in a fricking huge transparent bubble....

I have no money.
I have a car needing lotsa repairs.
I'm gonna need to plan to fix car, sell car, order new car for October.
I don't know enough for my assessment starting soon.
I have lotsa uni and crappy training meaning I'm spending less time at work (even tho it doesn't sound like it, it's a bad thing)
I'm gonna only be getting more stressed as we get closer to tournament time.
I have more and more pressure from martial arts.
I keep getting hassled to go to the gym more (if at all).
I'm too messy.
I'm too fat.

It goes on and on...

*sigh*
*mopes*
*pouts*

No comments: