Thursday, January 19, 2006

How can it be so bad yet so good?

Update on the bet - Enny is 2.4kg lighter after one week!

If only it were all due to healthy eating, lots of exercise and positive feel good vibes - squirming on the couch bemoaning the OMFG worst "girly" cramps in the history of all time quickly disintigrated into listening to the Golden Globes Johnny Cash 'Ring of Fire' tribute (if ONLY I were kidding) thru the bathroom door.

You betcha bottom dollar buddy - more than half of that weight was lost within a half hour period stretch of time - there must be something goin' round.

At least I got a head start....

7 comments:

Enny said...

I'm a powermonger(er?!) - It's empowering to see what you can inflict on innocent passersby(ers?!).

The Student said...

Is 2.4kgs in one week entirely healthy?

Enny said...

No, no it's not.

Hence I had to clarify that it was the bug, not a decision to live on air and happy memories.

The Student said...

OH

I can't believe you made a reference to your anus and I totally missed it.

Anus.

Enny said...

Subtle, wasn't it.

Erica said...

Ewwwwwwwwwwww

That bug had better not find its way through the fruit fly exclusion zone to Melbourne

Enny said...

Well, there was another team member struck down this afternoon.

But the person I was on the phone to in Melbourne is yet to register any squirmishness.