Monday, June 06, 2005

Everybody Robot!

In an effort not to ruin my Stellar WeightWatchers effort from last year, I joined Fernwood last week.

Stubborn me had to eat a piece of humble pie as I remembered fat-faced smirking the twiggy blondes festering around the Hyperdome last year, vowing never to be sucked into that type of con.

{Deleted by the Author - sorry dudes!}

So I joined.

And I feel great for it (even though it looked like I was doing The Robot each time I took a step Wed-Fri last week).

Even if the changerooms are filled with woman in their 40s walking round in g-strings (they feel like they're in their 20's again!) (on the inside) (not that I've tested myself).

{Deleted by the Author - sorry dudes!}

And even if I hear 'nipples' more than I quota'd for ('line that bar up with your nipples girls') (Though I guess that if some of these women are lining the bar up with their chest it could be down around their waist) (Heh heh - nipple jockey).

I like feeling that for once I might be in the top half of the gym population. And it's nice to be told for the first time in your life 'I don't think you need to slim down'. And I like having an excuse for not having to count my points as much as I should.

Life is Beautiful!

*Celebrates with mounds of takeaway and buckets of Cruisers*

No comments: