Friday, June 17, 2005

Did you know I have a toothache?

Wait!
Put down that pen!
Don't buy that sympathy card!
Stop strutting to the Mailbox!

I had a toothache*.

A throbbing pain each time I had anything to eat. Or drink. Like water. Or fun-sized Crunchies. Even ice-cream hurt! *gasp*

That was, until I tried Cedel toothpaste.

Yeah, it's disturbingly un-pliable (look it up!). I agree my morning gym breath smells even more like ass than usual. Sure, it tastes like my toothbrush is the victim of that joke where you get robbed and the intruder has 'intervened' with all your personal items.

But thanks to Cedel toothpaste, now I can eat icecream 'til The Hun comes home (if I hadn't eaten it all already).

I heart my Cedel asstoothpaste.



*Warm hugs*

Note: True Story. End Note.

No comments: