Thursday, October 16, 2008

Wordy rememberies

The LaLovely LaLa tagged me a little while ago, in a Roborant* effort to preserve words falling out of everyday use.

*That was my word! Hooray!

So. Instead, I'm going to nick the next 'meme' type thing that she posted.

Here’s how you play:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn’t matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It’s actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I’ll assume you’re playing the game and I’ll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don’t want to play on your blog, or if you don’t have a blog, I’ll leave my memory of you in my comments.
SO PLEASE leave me a memory……..PLEASE REMEMBER ME!
I hope y'all will play along!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh. You are SUCH a good girl saving that poor, wee word. It is now growing and going forth and multiplying in a roborant manner. boz will be ever so chuffed.

Okie... hmmm. My favourite memory of you (for now, there is many more to be having I am sure) would have to be the gmail chats we have had, I cannae wait to meet you and go SHOPPING! Oh yeah, and when you first commented on my blog, because you are a very popular blogger. I was a bit jelus of your blog. xxx

Jen said...

Ooooh!! So fun!!

I am going to leave my memory but then report this tomorrow or Saturday ok, because I am far too busy being an almost-employed-person-living-in-Tokyo to do it this second ;P Save your memory of me, ok??

My memory of you, and also one of the first we've had, was sitting on the verandah of the Plough Inn while we spied on the possible (real) Adam at the first Nerdfest. I was thinking that you were awesome and how cool it was to meet you in person. Great times :D

melbourne train girl said...

Can I leave two?

My net-life memory is reading a comment you left on The Student's blog thinking that's exactly the kind of girl I wish I were friends with.

My real-life memory is me with red shoes looking out for an Enny with purple shoes, feeling like I was on a blind date but in an excellently exciting way!

Mick said...

This is a fun game.
I am scared to do it on mine, cause I reckon I'll get no replies!

My memory comes from the first time I met you. I was wandering around a dark, sweaty and pumping 'Cheese on Toast' trying to find someone with a big yellow face :)

I think I walked past you twice, before actually making my introduction. You are taller than I thought!

Enny said...

You guys!!!
This is the best one ever!!!

LaLa - You in Canberra is so very Very VERY exciting!! And ah ha ha about being popular, is not the case at all :o)

d'jen - I will save mine, but I believe it's going to be along the same vein! That was a FANTASTIC night and THANKYOU for the compliment!

mtg - Of course you may! Awwww!!! I remember you commenting here and going back through all your archives because I thought you were so amazingly interesting AND I remember that night too! I remember how easy it was to just fall into conversation with you, even though we had company looking on :o)

mick - you should do it! It makes you feel lovely! That night was hilarious - I did the walk and thought I had picked you out, but we didn't quite coordinate that very well ;o) I will save a memory for when you do it on yours.