Wednesday, December 13, 2006

PoTAYto PoTAHto

Then:

"F*ck dis! (My video) cost a million dollars, Pamela Anderson was in it, I was jumping across canyons and sh*t! If I don't win, the awards show loses credibility. Nothing against you (J&S), but hell man."...

"I haven't seen (the Justice V Simian video). Possibly it could have been quite good but no way better than 'Touch The Sky'.

"That is complete bullsh*t, I paid a million. Obviously it's not all about the money, but the response it got transcended everything, it really made great TV.

"It took a month to film; I stood on a mountain; I flew a heliocopter over Vegas. I did it to be the king of all videos and I wanted to walk home with that award."

He said of the Justice V Simian's win: "That was some spread the love bullshit, 'Oh everyone should have an award'. Please press people print 'Kanye says f*ck that!'...
Now:

"That video that Kanye West put out is the most worthless piece of crap I've ever seen in my life, and he uses my image to catapult himself on the public,"

No comments: