Thursday, June 15, 2006

Today is a paid study day for my exam on Monday. This means chatting, emailing, watching telly, eating apricot delights that I'm not really that fond of and doing a meme.

I found it here, but can't remember how I got there (I went from a link to a link but I've lost the missing link!).

Write 15 things about 15 separate people, but don't name them. They can be things you were too shy to tell people, things you wish you could tell them, or things you hate about them. Anything.

1 ~ At first I thought you were irreverant and funny, a real treasure chest. But now I think you're fake and a tag along, trying to hard to be something you're not and people both old and new sides are losing respect for you. It's real shame.

2 ~ I don't look down on you, I just feel you've lost your way. I don't know how I can reach out to you and get you to take my hand - but for some reason, I always think it's only temporary. I'm not just saying I'm here to help to make myself feel better, or because it's a nicety, but I really do mean that if you ever decide to take up an offer, I will be here for you.

3 ~ Please realise that behind the attitude, you're pure gold- don't let your insecurities that forged your defensive personality be the only thing that people get to see. Let the real you shine out a little more.

4 ~ I'm tired of your attitude. I'm tired of the awkwardness. I'm tired of feeling like a cow for feeling like I do, but I can't help it. It's not entertaining, it's not becoming, it's not anything.

5 ~ You are one of the most generous, giving and caring people I have ever met. I hope you do realise just how much you do give and how much you should be appreciated for that.

6 ~ I still don't quite know how to deal with you. How can one person be so many people in once, full ball from all directions at once and then nothing from anywhere.

7 ~ It makes me so sad to see how much you've changed. I just wish you could see what we all see, and then do something about it, so that you could be happier than what you already perceive yourself to be.

8 ~ There's more to life than what you've got. It's almost as if you keep yourself unhappy - why not listen to some of the advice you more than willingly dish out to others?

9 ~ Don't worry about what people say - you know what you're doing and you're the only one who can do it, so keep on doing it.

10 ~ You made the right decision in breaking up. If we hadn't lost touch in the middle there, I do wish I'd asked more questions about it all.

11 ~ Turning your back on your 'old' life doesn't mean it's not still there. And totally absorbing yourself in your 'new' life isn't a life at all. And if you'd just bring yourself down a notch, you'd see that there are plenty of other people who'd be willing to chip in to help you out and keep you happy, even if you're too proud to see it.

12 ~You've come a long way now. It's time to stop hanging onto the pain and time to open yourself up to new things and take the chance - a life without love isn't a life. And I know that you know that.

13 ~ I went out on a limb and spoke to you from the bottom of my heart, and you dismissed me. I told you twice more and you pretended to not hear it. Try and avoid it as much as you like, but here's the heads-up - I WILL get to the bottom of this.

14 ~ I never thought you could ever be so selfish, so hurtful, so ignorant and so self-obsessed. You deserve everything that is going to come to you.

15 ~ If you're not happy, then there's no reason to be there. NO reason.

*Wow. Don't I sound like a self righteous biatch.... *

2 comments:

Erica said...

The voyeur in me makes me want to know who all these people are!

Enny said...

None of them are you ;o)

BUT you're welcome to take a guess (if you're gonna put names to numbers, do it thru email!