Thursday, March 30, 2006

EnnyPen 101 - Week 6

Slept in, went to the doctor and got a certificate for Wed - Fri.

Emailed both tutors at 10am with apologies and promise of med cert nex week, one of the tutors also got my 5% assignment attached.

Read 'net.

Played Sims2 for two hours, batteries ran out, game not saved.

Cranky Nap.

Receive email from tutor at 4.15 requesting I take him a hard copy as the printer in his office was jammed up and he doesn't know how to clear it.

Email him asking if I can bring it in tomorrow (no reply).

Put roast on at 6.30 - IT'S STILL COOKING.

Thus end's this weeks uni day.

2 comments:

Erica said...

That sucks that you're sick. Many of my Melbourne friends are sick with the flu too. Perhaps the germs have been commuting between states. I hope you get well soon, and that you don't send your germs back down to Melbourne where I am likely to catch them.

Enny said...

I'm trying not to breathe on the keyborad and didn't reply direct to you thru email so it should be all good!