Tuesday, August 01, 2006

EnnyPen 101 - Week Three

The headband girl? SoooOOOooo surly!
And she smokes - but she's the type of person that you tend to look at and go 'Hrm, she only smokes coz she thinks it'll make her cool'. But she IS smart - I'll give her that...

I did learn about this tho:

HrrRRRRmmm interesting!

Basically, it's a diagram to explain why we get jealous at work.

It's good to be in class and understand what's being taught, but proddly not so good to understand so well that you blush and cringe and crouch back in your seat...

6 comments:

Jen said...

That's a very interesting diagram, I should print it for my supervisor at work, he was wondering how keep everyone happy.

I drove all the way to uni this morning in peak hour to find the lecture had just been cancelled. Boooo!

Enny said...

d'jen - the whole course is FULL of interesting stuff like that - I can't wait till I know it well enough of the mgmt type stuff to use on my karate kids - surely it works on 5yo too?!

but boo to the lecturer for cancelling without (obviously) informing everyone!!!

Mars said...

Aw man, i hear this management wank every freakin' day and it makes me want to cut myself and grow a fringe and stuff cause it's SO DANG BORING. What's worse, is when they identify 'issues' and then try and fix them with more management wank. BLEAGH!

Enny said...

mars - so glad you like it ;o) it's basically good way for me to feel better about feeling jealous of some coworkers - ie, it's not me, it's someone elses fault.

Anonymous said...

Doesn't look much like my work diagram - the inputs was so heavy it snapped the arm off the scales and now outputs just sags down on the table too

Enny said...

greg - heh heh, know how you feel, buddy!