Census night is Tues - but I'll BE IN QLD!!! I was soooo looking forward to filling out the form ON PAPER and now I think I hafta do some dodgy 'mini' version in the hotel room.
Anyways, seeing as I'll be off for most of nex week and unable to comment/catch up/reply etc, I figured I could put in a decent post (for once!).
Las night I was jus sitting around on the couch and net, checking out the blogs in Boysenberry's blogroll and I found a few sites with different Memes (now I have FOUR saved in my drafts!) and figured that instead of doing one of those, I should kinda do one of my own.
Please note: I read ALL of these blogs AT LEAST once a day! Even if I don't comment often (or ever!) if you're here, I'm there!!!
"With a limit of one sentence each, write something about each person on your Blogroll"
(PS - Too lazy to link them here - jus look them in the sidebar!!!)
Check out my fav C-Dawgs!
* 123 I <3> - Such an awesome storyteller and it makes me laugh out loud almost every single time!
* Adam - Adam is farely new to my blogroll - But I love the interviews with other bloggers.
* Ampersand Duck - I love the locals! Ducky makes me feel grownup jus by reading.
* Another Outspoken Female - A new addition as of last night, but I enjoy the general funny entertainmentness.
* Artful Kisser - Found via Steph's stalking, I'm liking the parentish talk atm (and the ball observations!).
* Audrey - I thnk she's having a bit of a rough time atm, but she's still bitingly funny all the way thru.
* Ausculture - Not updated as much as it used to be, but when it is, it can have some funny celebrity stuffs on - one of the first blogs I started reading religiously.
* Boysenberry - Another local - at first I was a bit confronted (is that a word?!) but I really look forward to the updates on his site - someone I feel I'm learning more about the more that I read.
* C-Marie - Another new addition as of last night, but some of the stuff I read was outta this world! A real indepth look at a real life.
* Charlie - Funny observations from a bit of a comedian!
* Chelsea Peretti - Another comedian - some posts I like better than others, but just when I'm about to take her off my blogroll she comes up with gold!
* ChickyBabe - One of the first sites to blogroll me back - she writes some really insightful stuff and gets fantastic feedback from all her dedicated commenters - Plus she ALWAYS ensures to reply to all commenters individually which I really appreciate (and she taught me to do!)
* Clem - she's also in a bit of the dumps atm, and I don't feel I really 'know' her well enough to comment - atm it's a very raw sadness, but at other times she makes some funny observations!
* Clokeeeey - found via BEVIS' Big Blogger - also the home of the HILARIOUS YouTubes.
* ComicStripHero - Another Canberran - good short posts and got me obsessed with CAPITALISING for EMPHASIS as she bolds for emphasis!
* Crapping On (Canberra) - Good political smarts and personal observations (and Canberran!)
* Crazy Brave - Yup! Another Canberran! Like Ducky, makes me feel smart by reading (also counterbalances by feeling less smart as I know I should 'get' more of it!!!)
* Culture Strain - Fricken hilarious - timely celebrity goss with fantastic snark - Luvvit.
* Daily WTF - One I found early in the piece and then only just refound - she'd been on hiatus! It's crude and also very honest.
* Dawei - He's the queen of the beeyotch. Has a very definite style and it's fantastic!
* Dean - Longtime Canberra blogger with a thang for SingStar!
* Delightful Jen - Delightful! I've only found her relatively recently, but you can tell that she always puts tonnes of effort into what she writes and comments - she's very thorough and thoughtful.
* Desci - She seemed really intimidating - until I listened to the podcast! She's v funny and honest (tho to her own admission, less s3x than there used to be!)
* Dilbert! - Yup, Scott Adams blog - I wish I had the stamina to read the comments, but just looking at the sheer number of them by the time I read the path, I don't even click to read any of them!
* Erica - One of my favourites! She's funny and lovely, reflective and poignant when required, and always a good read- Looking forward to meeting her in person!
* Fluffy - Whatta funny mummy - She's good value, even when she's a little down - I'm glad she's back more regularly!
* Hambo - I'm still a Hambo lurker - I like his rants.
* Girl.Blog.Etc - Entertaining dotpoint posts.
* Imelda - Found during TSSH's 'raid', but she's not afraid to say what she really thinks/feels/does as it happens - so you can really feel the mood she's in.
* Javatari - Another of BEVIS' Big Blogger housemates that I'm still getting into.
* Jellyfish - Along with ChickyBabe, one of my longest standing blogroll-ees. Although the posts are not exactly 'daily', it's def a case of quality over quantity - with much musical knowledge to boot!
* Jeut - A fantasitc concept and really Really REALLY well executed - get thee to there now!!!
* Jobe - Short and frequent comedy posts - you're destined to find one that strikes a chord with you quick smart!
* Krankiboy - Much more infrequent now, but he's a lovely funny soul.
* Magical_M - Another Big Blogger housemate, her love on Alan Rickman speaks to me.
* Mars'n'Dot - Hooray! Two housemates and they're funny as heck AND update frequently!
* Martie - As soon as I found her, I became one of her stalkers - She's also in a bit of a rough patch atm, so if you drop in, be sure to send her teh hugz, but she's also good at the rants.
* Mel (Under-Whimsy) - Well written.
* Melly - Another last night addition -I loved the agapanthus story.
* MelbourneGirl - Another courtesty of Big Blogger, I'm currently very anxiously awaing her knickers poll!
* MelbourneTrainGirl - Beautifully written lyrical observations of Melbourne and her life.
* Michellesarah - Perth blogger whose all growned up with some stories that jus crack me up!
* Mick (O/S!) - Ex-Canberran working in the US who I started to get into jus before he left.
* Miscellany - Another addition of last night and I really liked what I was reading, so looking forward forward to more updates.
* Momo - The famous Momo that I only found after finding her other site and not making the connection between the two (and the other abandoned one)!
* Mr Da Stu - I love his uni observations and his occassional posts otherwise.
* Ms Cynic - Another 'smarts' with humour and very well written and topical.
* Ms Fits - Yup - I'm on the bandwagon - always enjoyable.
* MsNewlyWed - I stumbled across this site and decided to link it just for the stories about what happened before her wedding - insane!!!
* Nadstown - Lovely and funny, she's good with the words.
* PetStarr - I think this is another one found via Steph, I loved the fancy dress costumes post!
* Rach - One of Stephs as above - she's straight to the point!
* Rom - Fairly recently found helpdesky Qld librarian type!
* Ruby - Now about the boob job, but I fell for her haircut post.
* Sarah - Vegan Cookbook author in Canada.
* Scottie - Another quality over quantity type of poster - he's another amusing anecdote teller.
* Shauna - Expat to Scotland - she tells funny O/S culture stories
* Spirit Fingers - Packed with pics and tongue in cheek commentary on fashion roadkill and celebs.
* Steph - I jus love to read what she's getting up to (altho I unfortunately didn find her until another TSSH raid) - awesome.
* Susanne - I love Susanne - I really like what and how she writes, and her Friday Five are a real find.
* Sweatergirl - Fantastic with the gossip - I obsess over sites filled with celeb pics!
* SydneySpy - I wish I wend to Sydney Uni so I could get even more out of it!
* Tammiodo - Another Big Blogger housemate - funneeeeee!
* TCWH - Honest and Hilarious teacher O/S (found courtesy of TJ!)
* Teo - Canberra WOW nerd I also found via TJ.
* The Food Whore - Funny chef stories!
* TOBYToby - awww - he's so angsty and lovley, and I love the format he follows.
* TokenWoman - She's on the edge of a hiatus, but another one I started stalking as soon as I found her - and she's super lovely happy atm!
The 'Other' Ones
* Babysitters Club!!! - BabySitter club recaps!!!
* Bubble Cam! - You can press the button to work a real live bubble gun!
* Defamer - The first celebrity gossip site I ever found.
* Found - Found things from around the world - now I keep my eyes peeled!
* Foundphotos - Similar concept as above, but found on peoples computers! I SWEAR I found someone I know in one of them, but he denies it's him...
* Go Fug Yourself - Deliciously catty appraisals of celeb fashion.
* Overheard in New York - I've only recetly found this stuff - it's a concept my dad often thought about and I LOVE it! They should have one for every city in the world!!!
* Perez Hilton - I'm a bit love/hate with Perez - his stoppid software keeps crashing my FireFox!!!
* Pink Is The New Blog - I love Love LOVE Trent - He's the original and the best!
* PostSecret - An amazing concept - I wish I had a secret to Post and a creative bone in my body.
* RiotACT - The first Canberran site I came across on the intenet - good for local info.
* Saddest thing I own - Hasn't been updated for a while - ppl post in a story of the saddest thing they own and why - draws you in.
* Shoe Blog - Mannolo he loves the shoes!!!
* Sperminated - Pregnancy blog of Sweatergirl as mentioned earlier - Interesting reading (tho still fairly new!)
* Spin Starts Here - I'm not a fan of the raid campaigns, but I'm obsessed with the Neighbours recaps.
* TV is my life - BEVIS' brainchild - he must spend so much time on this - he's so in depth!
* Desci and Bob - The site for Desci (and her bfs) Podcast!
* Dawn & Drew Show! - The first podcast I ever listened to and became obsessed with!!! GO THERE NOW!!
* Home Star Runner! - When I worked overtime for a little bit I just sat and watched these NONSTOP - I gotta get back to into it!
* Vegan Freaks Forum - Worldwide vegan forum.
* Vegan Lunchbox - Vegan mum making lunch for her vegan boy.
* Vegsource.org - More localish vegan forum full of lovely vegan people.
* White Ninja! - I luvbster White Ninja - not everyone's cup of tea, but most of them crack me up!
* Angela - Went on hiatus almost as soon as I found her!!!
* Bevis - He's on and off hiatus atm - he's a bit busy!
* Emotioneric - I read the entire site as soon as I found it - I WISH it were updated!!!
* Fop - I still check back every week to see if the site has somehow been ressurected.
* Karma to Burn - I love the karma points.
* Ms Misanthropist - Another that went on hiatus as soon as I added her.
* Pop Goes Canberra - I really like it when it's updated!
* Things I Hate about my Flatmate - I can relate to some of this stuff!
* This is My Computer - HILARRYIOUS!
* TJ - The first blogger I ever read, and as soon as I found it I read it ALL. I just wish it wasn't broken, coz I can't even get my fix via archives!
* To blog or not to blog - The other blog of Mick that's O/S atm.
* Treading Pugwall (WTF Pugwall) - The Students 'Other' blog.
* Two Minutes Happiness - Momo's old blog (but not the OLD old one).