(No - I'm not drinking - out of cruisers and Moscato - ;wah;)
You know that whole 40% assignment I had due the other week? That I was up till 4am doing?
I got the marks back last night - 21/25! Add that to my other awesome scores so far (I have the loveliest tutor) - I'm on 92.5% for the course, b!tches! Jus have the 30% exam and the results from a 5% presentation left, and I'm tied for top of the tutorial! I have NEVER been that awesome before. Obviously, Enny = excited (and d'jen = trendsetter).
I sent in the application - the process basically went along these lines:
- Tues 12pm - Draft selection criteria dot points
- Tues 2pm - Ask old boss for tips on what to write
- Tues 8pm:2.30am - Draft 5.5 / 7 answers accordingly
- Wed 8pm - Email to parents
- Wed 8.30pm:2am - Finish other 1.5 and then cut 12 page document to 6
- Thurs 8am - Send updated copy to parents
- Thurs 8.30 - Read that parents think there is fair chance you might get interview
- Thurs 10am - Show old boss
- Thurs 10.30am - Listen to boss say she'd be surprised if you don't get interview
- Thurs 5.30pm - Get heaps of feedback from brother
- Thursday 5.30p,:6.35pm - Make many changes from comfy chair at uni
- Thursday 6:40pm - Submit.
And MySpace? Well, it's been interesting, though it's still a bit nonsensical. Basically, I found as many RL peeps and bloggers as I could, made lots of friend requests without messaging to tell them WTF I am, got told off for using LolCatz (which I lurve!), got tracked down by an ex boyfriend and found out a good friend from school has cancer.
All within less than a week... what a week,