So even though I just gave y'all 100 things about me, and I'm sure I've done this at least once before, I'm still going to give you even more!
The rules are:
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
- I am (somewhat) unashamedly messy: I don't know what it is, but putting things back in their place when I'm finished just doesn't seem to be the way it goes.
- I like to start the day with a Chocolate Soy popper in bed: It's like starting the day with a treat in warmest place in the house.
hatestrongly dislike cats but I love lolcatz: Writing stoopid words and bad grammar over something I dislike will instantly make me want to marry it.
- I enjoy giving The Hun (other) nicknames: He's been a Rofldog and a Puppydog boy, but I'm also a fan of calling his attention with c*nty and sl*tbag/face/pants/box. I don't think he reaaaally minds.
- The only foundation I own is from my year 10 formal: I'm not big on makeup (though I believe Deb and D'jen are about to change that!).
- I cannot keep treats in my house: Once it's opened it will all be gone in a very short span of time. Chips, rice crackers, Ice Soy, turkish bread, crusty bread, biscuits...
- I spent too much time on my computer: Even while eating, watching TV, having friends over - my lappy will always be in my, er, lappy.
- I am a tech fadjumper: ICQ, MSN, Blogger, MySpace, Flickr, Picasa and now Facebook...