1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
"I have Oreo in my teeth". (Please note that this is only because I don't really take a look at myself in the mirror in the morning, this was after morning tea).
2. How much cash do you have on you?
In my wallet? About $40 I think, plus shrappers.
3. What’s a word that rhymes with “DOOR?”
Whore! (Ah MAH mah!)
4. Favorite planet?
Saturn. So pretties!
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
The Conder house, making it The Hun.
6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
'Scatman' as it means The Hun is calling, and not a wrong number, or a telemarketer, or someone calling about Martial Arts that will ask ten minutes worth of questions and then never turn up.
7. What shirt are you wearing?
This weather is all over the place so I got a martial arts sloppy joe thing.
8. Do you “label” yourself?
I think so - I do seem to spend a lot of time calling myself vegan (there's been a lot of talk about food this week), but I'm also 'Aries', 'Hungry' 'ENFP' and 'Defecto'.
9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing?
They're the last pair of animal shoes I 'got' before making 'the switch' - uggies from that shop in Fyshwick - I couldn't just chuck them out so I'm giving them the love they deserve.
10. Bright or Dark Room?
Super Sunny in the daytime, lamplit at night.
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
I've read this about six times today, so they're all in the blogroll and all lovely and a fantastic read!
12. What does your watch look like?
Omega Constellation - Dadsy got an Omega for his 21st so it's become a bit of a tradition. Spoilt? Yes. Love it? Absolutely.
13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Sleeping! I'm lame.
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
"Thanks :) it is (##) (#####) st, (#######)... Will c u tom :)" We're taking an ex-Chifley housemate to a wedding tmr and I can NEVER remember her address.
15. Where is your nearest 7-11?
I saw one of these types of shops in the city while I was on training - I didn't know we had any!
16. Whats a word that you say a lot?
Honkies. I use it as a term of endearment.
17. Who told you he/she loved you last?
The Hun, last night after I told him I wanted to set up the Nutrimetics neck wrap and eye stuff on him, and before I tapped him on the forehead and told him to get real (not about the neck wrap - I thought that would be fun!).
18. Last furry thing you touched?
Maxibon the puppy-wup!
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
Three redeyes, three glasses of Pepsi Max, Five pints of diet cordial, two raspberry cruisers and LOTSa junk food. Also some parmesan that the RUDE staff at Barocca (in the city) served me:
We were on training this week and they take you out to lunch each day. From the pre order menu I selected the vegetable risotto with the comment (- Fetta, VEGAN). The secretary double checked it with me, then sent the order through (printed out) to the restaraunt. With our pre order we were served over half an hour after arriving (the group after us sat down, ate and were cleaned up and left before we got our meals - we didn't even get our bread. I got the meal and looked at it, but figured that The Hun's dad had made vegan risotto that looked a lil gluggy, so it might be ok. I ate half a forkful and put it down straight away - it tasted cheesy and all I could smell was cheese and it was stringy when I moved the fork. I asked the waitress if it had any cheese in it and she replied 'if you ordered no fetta, then there is no fetta in it'; I said that I ordered no cheese at all and she replied again with 'if you ordered no fetta, then there is no fetta' and then walked off. I didn't trust her, so I just left it. When the course dude (who had also requested no cheese in his) went to pay the bill, he mentioned that I hadn't eaten mine because it tasted like cheese, the waitress stalked past our table to the kitchen window and said for everyone to hear 'Some lady on table seven reckons she can taste fetta in her risotto but she ordered no fetta and I already told her there's no cheese in it'. After a bit of a discussion with the cook she came back and told me that there was in fact 'just a tiny bit of parmesan in it' (I didn't even know parmesan could DO that stringy mozzarella thing!) and that 'next time I should indicate that I mean no cheese at all, not just fetta - I pointed out to our faxed menu that it very clearly said ' - Fetta, VEGAN, No Animal Products' (the secretary had added the last bit so they were doubley clear). She asked if I wanted them to cook up something else, but I figured that after the long wait we had on preorder there wasn't time to do that, so we left (after I was given a free coffee voucher ('SIF!)
20. How many rolls of film do you need developed?
I have an underwater camera that I got from Eldest Bro's gf with some shots left to take on it - I can never work out when I'm going to use it so I forget to take it.
21. Favorite age you have been so far?
23 was pretty good, I think.
22. Your worst enemy?
Fear. Oooh - deep. But it's true when you think about it.
23. What is your current desktop picture?
I didn't realise how long I've had it on there (I don't spend too much time staring at the desk top) so I've changed it to this one (which is my most common one):
24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
“I woulda thought you'd feel it earlier than that if it was the case”. In response to The Hun musing whether his headache was due to lack of caffeine.
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
I'd take the money - my fear of flights would stop me from making use of it - with a million I could buy a house and "invest" and other grown up stuff.
26. Do you like someone?
I also like most people.
27. The last song you listened to?
The opening theme from Band of Brothers.
28. What time of day were you born?
29. Whats your favorite number?
Mine is also 27!
30. Where did you live in 1987?
Gowrie - lived there my entire life until I almost 22.
31. Are you jealous of anyone?
I have THE biggest green eyed monster that sneaks out every so often - It ain't pretty.
32. Is anyone jealous of you?
I would say it's not very likely. At all.
33. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
I just got dropped off after seeing a movie with the stoopid ex (I think it might have been that movie about the two snipers in the war where the guy has sex with the slutty girl in the room with the other soldiers? I didn't like it) and the bro's were in the loungeroom as it had just come on on tv (interupting whatever they were watching) - I remember watching it fairly late that night.
34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
Put more money in and get two and then b!tch to everyone I can about it.
35. Do you consider yourself kind?
When fear doesn't stop me, yeah. Often I'm too afraid to offer a hand or tell someone they've left their lights on/groceries behind.
36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
I've got my tat already, but if I HAD to get another one, it'd be on my foot/feet. I don't know what exactly, and I'm not going to think about it too long because "I'm not allowed" to have any more.
37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
At the moment, Japanese. Though French and Italian tie second (Frech is sexy, but The Hun has Italian ancestry, and gf2 speaks it too!
38. Would you move for the person you loved?
39. Are you touchy feely?
No! I HATE massage and I fumble around with hugs and stuff. Sorry fellas.
40. What’s your life motto?
I guess it would be 'Serenity; Courage; Wisdom; Compassion' (from my tat).
41. Name three things that you have on you at all times?
Nana's necklace, earrings and belly stud.
42. What’s your favourite town/city?
Melbourne so far.
43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
Spring Rolls and Vermicelli at Veggie House.
44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
Mail?! Aww man, proddly when me and my cousin used to mail each other letters with the matching stationary kits we were given (what ELSE are you supposed to do with them?!).
45. Can you change the oil on a car?
I can take it to the mechanics.
46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?
That he had met an internet girlfriend from Perth and her dad was paying to fly her over to meet him here. Oh yeah.
47. How far back do you know about your ancestry?
Not that much really - I don't know all that much about Mumsy's side, but Dadsy's Grandma was terrifyingly scary, he had an aunty that was raised as a cousin, and a relative that was killed by a lightning ball that came down the chimney and killed someone, causing another relative to be terrified of EVERYTHING (I think that's where I got it from). There were also some rellies that got lost in the Goldrush and were helped out by some Germans, so they took their surname and passed it on as a middle name (AND THAT'S HOW I GOT MY MIDDLE NAME).
48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy?
Oh y'all know this one - I wore a swirly dress, silver heels and a tiara for the Hens Day.
49. Does anything hurt on your body right now?
My head. But only a little.
50. Have you been burned by love?