Exams are over for the year (1.5 semesters of 6 semesters down!) and I cannot WAIT for Christmas.
Having the two of the squooshed up so close together in the first week of exams is somewhat a double edged sword - paying off a week of headaches, eating total rubbish (and the constipation that comes with it), blatant procrastination and pangs of stomach wrenching guilt for the joy that comes with knowing that it's all over very quickly.
Both exams went fairly well I think (I HOPE!) - I felt very underprepared for both, but got a sense of calm once I was in there and saw the questions. I wrote for a full three hours for the accounting test and didn't use the 2 pages of handwritten notes as much as I thought I would, but I would like to vent at the site of the international student sitting in front of me that was allowed to enter with a page of typed notes. HULLO? It was said in the lectures and the outline and in the lecture notes and in the tutes and in the exam timetable that you were allowed a double sided HAND WRITTEN page of notes! Though I guess I should be just as angry at the 3 or 4 volunteers (?!) that man the exams checking exams and notes, that didn't pull him up on that. I answered 90 - 95 of the 100 points worth.
Org B also went well - I wrote four essays in two and a half hours - as soon as my pen was down, my hand was up to leave. I'm all for double checking and all that, but once you've written an essay in exams, there's no going back on it, so I was hella glad to get outta that hall.
So yeah, where was I?
Yeah, uni's over. So here's what I'm looking forward to...
- Sunny weather.
- Cruisers on weeknights.
- Taking some leave here and there just to bum around.
- Hosting Nutrimetics Party.
- Hosting Tupperware Party.
- Work Christmas Party.
- Team Christmas Party.
- Buying some flat laceless shoes (or maybe two pairs>!)
- Dadsy's birthday.
- Youngest Bro's birthday.
- Early Christmas party with the rellies.
- Trip to the coast with the brothers and two or three of the cousins (including a trip past Mogo WHICH I LOVE!).
- Going to Sydney for a w/end with gf1 and gf2.
- A wedding.
- A haircut.
- Martial Arts Christmas Party.
- Maybe a trip to QLD to assit in martial arts camp in January of February.
- BIG DAY OUT in Sydney!
- New Years (what ARE we going to do?!).
What are YOU looking forward to over the Summer Season?
(PS - Am considering buying a ticket to see Chris Isaak in Wollongong, but would hafta sit by myself as Mumsy and Dadsy are going but have already bought tix. Thoughts?)