A retrospective insight from a tired and gonky eyed Enny...
1) Studying in The Huns study is more productive than studying on the couch or in bed.
2) The productiveness of the study is more likely to be affected by distractions than you ever thought possible (but at least the groceries were done, food cupboard sorted, 'My Documents' folder was tidied up, etc).
3) I am not human. I am powered by refined carbs, particularly those found in No Name Crinkle Cut Potato Chips, Loaves of white bread with seeds on top and Nuttelex all round, Thins (plain AND crinkle cut), Free-from double choc biscuits, Soy Good Chocolate 'Ice cream', popcorn, diet cordial and Redeye.
4) This unadultered craving for potato chips does not mean I'm pregnant (proven, so you can all relax now).
5) Even the most precaution(istic?) people fear that there is a chance of pregnancy when 'the time of womanly celebration' does not occur within the expected HOUR.
6) I am TOTALLY too easily influenced by things I find on the internet (WILLIAM SLEDD YOU ARE THE HOTTNESS), b!tches.
7) Accounting? Soooo not my strongpoint. How mumsy does it (and how youngest bro wanted to do it) I'll NEVER know. Like how you can you just group things under names that seem to change according to whim, flight and fancy and somehow all balance out?
8) Slowing the internet to 'share' with the ppl who have 'shared' with you, will NOT reduce the amount of time I procrastinate - it will INCREASE it as I wait for the tabs to load.
9) Blogger, Firefox and Gmail need to get their sh!t together so that I can have 3 gmail accounts open in seperate tabs WITHOUT everything wigging out and me almost accidentally posting comments with my 'real' name MORE THAN ONCE IN TWO DAYS.
10) Who procrastinates at 1am the night before an exam?! That would be me.
Update tmr evening - at least the accounting will be over and done with.
Unless I fail.
KNOCK WOOD - HAPPY THOUGHTS, HAPPY THOUGHTS...