Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Sick Day Post!

Yup - my headachey Friday, grumpy Saturday, hangover feeling Sunday and gravel throat Monday have resulted in a flu day Tuesday. I did go into work but I got sent home after other bay members complained of imaginary symptoms - not that I'm complaining (other than whinging about feeling shite) - now I can nap, eat cake, do my homework and play with my pressies!

Speaking of which, I had an awesome birthday and thanks for all the birthday wishes =o) I got absolutley spoiled and so I've included my outline so that u can share it with others!

- I got an organiser, my Luvbster t is in the mail and an IOU for proper Ugh boots
- I got into work to find my desk all decorated (if anyone can tell me the best way to get photos off a phone and onto a lappy it's be appreciated!) as well as some cruisers, choccies, flowers, a belt, an ice shaver and some shot glasses
- The tuckshop man gave me my redeye for free!
- We went accross the road for an ice cream cookie at Wendys
- I got my frittata and wedges paid for for lunch
- I got given a bottle of riccadonna and some more flowers from 'The Team'
- I got two cruisers and a vodka, lime and lemonade paid for me during lunch
- The Hun met me at the Sheepskin factory in Fyshwick after an early mark and bought me some knee high ugh boots (with laces!) - don't worry - they won't be worn over jeans!
- Then he told that he also got me a subsciption to Womens Health that I've been trying to track down
- They sung me Happy Birthday at martial arts
- I went home to Gowrie and we had Arnolds ribs, wings and taters
- We also had Cheesecake shop Treasure Cake
- A friend popped in over dinner and gave me some flowers in a bucket
- I got to bring all the leftovers home!
- I also got a DVD player (The Huns Xbox is on the blink) and Sims2 for PSP!

*PHEW!*

Add to that all the emails and sms' wishing a happy birthday, and the beanie, scarf and Oroton coin purse and key ring I got from the martial arts ladies the day before - I had a great day!

It's not suprising I'd need some time off to recover ;o)

I think that's enough gloating for now, I better rest up, study up and then finally put a decent non-birthday post up!

2 comments:

Martie said...

You need a usb connector that will plug into your phone & laptop - & the software to synchronise.

I myself have got a nokia - the nokia stuff if pretty easy to come by from computer places, but if you have trouble email me and I can probably get the software for you.

Enny said...

hrm - lemme look into it - I do recall that The Hun got some ringtones onto my phone from my lappy using the infared - mebbe he can work it out like that?!