Monday, March 06, 2006

'Going to Work: Through my eyes'...

... as requested by Martie!

Ever wanted to know what the last thing I see is before I take off for work*?

Here 'tis!

Sorry it's not 'artier' - there was only so long I could sit taking photos of my arm in the driveway before the neighbours came out (they're perpetual window-looker-outerers!).

Not to much to deduce - I'm messy (suprise!), I take three bags to work (handbag, foodbag (the pink one underneath) and gym bag), I have a cute lil bobble-head policeman to remind me not to speed ('sif it helps!) and I'm a Paul Frank fan to the degree that I have a bright red monkey lanyard hanging off my work pass (as apposed to standard navy).

Enjoy, and suggestions always welcome!

*Apologies that it involves neither a vibrator or a bong this time

6 comments:

ChickyBabe said...

That's a sexy hand you've got there, Enny! ;)

Enny said...

Why thankyou ma'am!

Martie said...

Hurrah! Your car is as messy as mine!

Enny said...

You can call me Enny-the-Grouch or Oscar Pen - I seem to live in filth!!

tokenwoman said...

I am messy too. I clean my car and rubbish accumulates within a matter of days... Easier not to clean it in the first place...

Enny said...

I'm considering cleaning it, but doubt that there's any point for exactly that same reason!