Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Ever get the feeling that only do you not make a difference, you dont even exist?

Copying TJ*, I've entered a few pics into this site to get our Celebity Face Matches (it wasn't working in Firefox, so give IE a try). To try and get an average type thang going, I've entered ten pics of me (some of just me, some with me and The Hun)

NOTE: THE RESULTS ARE SO CRUSHING I WAS GOING TO NOT POST IT AT ALL BUT I MUST BE DRUNK OR SOMETHING SO HEREGOES - LIKE SERIOUSLY - CAN YOU THINK OF AN UGLIER BUNCH, LET ALONE WHAT THEIR ORGY-SPAWN WOULD LOOK LIKE?! WAIT!! DON'T!!! COZ APPARANTLY THEY'D LOOK JUST LIKE ME!!!!

Attempt One:
The Hun: 66% Heath Ledger
Enny: NO MATCHES

Attempt Two:
The Hun: 71% Avi Nimni (he appears to be a soccer player)
Enny: 67% John Ritter

Attempt Three:
Enny: NO MATCHES

Attempt Four:
Enny: NO MATCHES

Attempt Five:
The Hun: NO MATCHES
Enny: 62% Alicia Silverstone

Attempt Six:
The Hun: 68% Sachin Tandulkar
Enny: 66% Bill Murray

Attempt Seven:
The Hun: 60% Pierce Brosnan
Enny: 57% Paul McCartney

Attempt Eight:
Enny: 63% Candice Bergen

Attempt Nine:
Enny: 68% Justine Henin-Hardenne

Attempt Ten:
Enny: 58% Oliver Stone

Enny Verdict.
(EGO CRUSHED) THIS THING SUCKS.

*I'd give my new shoes to have come back as the pole-dancing woman...

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, I don't know.

I think Bill Murray and Sachin Tendulkar's Love Child could be quite...appealing.

Enny said...

TJ - mebbe it could be one of those freakish two-negatives-makes-a-positive thang...

SoN - I'll trade you one Paris for on Juntine whatever her names is (sure Paris is vapid as all her heck, but she's prettier than ANYONE on my list!)(Plus at least boy george looks a lil girly!!)

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain.

Erica said...

Hahaha, oh dear. I wonder how this thing actually works anyway...

Well, I uploaded a photo of me and here are the hilights of my results:

62% Sarah Silverman (she was my closest match, but who on earth is she?)
60% Charlie Chaplin (Charlie Chaplin?!)
59% Dustin Hoffman (Dustin Hoffman?!)
58% Harold Wilson (this guy is old and ugly...humpf)
57% Lucy Liu (The last time I checked I didn't look asian...maybe it's the squinty smile eyes in the photo...)
56% Shannon Doherty (I've never really liked her so much, but it's definately better than man-woman Justine...)
54% Emmy Rossum (I have no idea who she is, but she's pretty hot, so that's ok)
54% Matt LeBlanc (Matt LeBlanc!?)

You're right, this thing does suck. I wonder if I will match any of the families...

Erica said...

Well that sucks even more. You have to pay money to see if you match any of the families. I was hoping to find some long lost distant relatives.

Anonymous said...

(Incidentally, if you were trying to link to that post, the URL is

http://www.mellifluous.org/TJ/archives/001134.html

Your link was a bit screwy)

Enny said...

Kate - Can you feel it? CAN YOU FEEL IT? (insert Mya dance)

Erica - I think I've seen pics of you, so it's comforting that it says ur mannish, coz you don't seem to be in the pics! MYTH BUSTED!

TJ - THX! I was trying to work out how to do it to the post but I jus couldn get it that time - I'll fix the link @ home (stoopid work lets me comment but not post!)

Zoe said...

I remain convinced the software is excellent! (At least for my first two matches)

Enny said...

Zoe - if I looked anything like Alicia Silverstone then I wouldn't hate it quite so much!

Enny said...

(Or had I got Sade or Viv)

Enny said...

TJ - Fixed! Ta!

The Student said...

"Enny: 57% Paul McCartney"

HA HA HA HA! I HATE THIS GUY.

Erica, Sarah Silverman is SO HOT.

Enny said...

Stoody-stu-stu - thanks! I feel so much better I can literally see my ego swelling up in here! *grouch*