The trip was lovely - two nights up at the Blue Mountains (Wentworth Falls) staying at 'Valley of the Waters' - Highly Recommended! Apart from a slight 'misunderstanding' re: The Hun telling me not to keep planning everything 'we' will do and the Brumbies copping a flogging , a good time was had by all!
Now, the lovely TokenWoman has tagged me (Thank GOD! My w/end off put me behind for uni so it may be a lil quiet over the nex few days), so here goes!
Four jobs I have had
1. Pizza Haven Do-it-all (and one night as a del driver)
2. Thai Restaraunt Delivery Driver (Free Siew Gai/Mussaman EVERY TIME!)
3. Pancake Parlour floor/kitchen/drinks b!tch (my 'gap' year tween dropping uni and taking up PS)
4. Queen of HR Reporting/Business Analyst/Public Servant
Four movies I can watch over and over
1. Pokemon: Mewtwo vs Mew (and it STILL makes me cry)
2. Grease (Off. By. Heart.)
3. Amelie (I wish my life were her movie)
4. Superstar (SUPAH-STAAAAAAH!)
Four places I have lived
1. Gowrie, ACT
2. Chifley, ACT
3. Monash, ACT
4. Conder, ACT (You're lucky there's actually four places!!)
Four days of TV shows I love
1. Mondays- Top Gear (I'm hooked now that it's finished!)
2. Wednesdays - Spicks and Specks, Little Britain and Glass House
3. Thursdays- Family Guy and American Dad
4. Any night - Neighbours, Simpsons or drinking and watching whatever!
Four places I've vacationed
3. Gold Coast
4. Blue Mountains (You're also lucky there's actually four of these!!)
Four of my favorite dishes
1. Mumsy's Egg & Bacon Pie
2. Chocolate Mudcake
3. Conder Pizza (Ham, Mushroom & Egg)
4. GIANT FROZEN DAIQUIRI
Four sites I visit daily
4. www.trent.blogspot.com (Pink is the New Blog) (and ALL of the other sites in my blogroll. EVERY DAY).
Four places I would rather be right now
1. Any DFO with unlimited cash
2. Sunny beachy place with cocktails
4. Brumbies changeroom. grrr. Grrr. GRRR!
Four people I am tagging:
Heh heh, you guys can have a break for a while - do it if u wanna and come back and lemme know!