Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Post Trip and Meme!

The trip was lovely - two nights up at the Blue Mountains (Wentworth Falls) staying at 'Valley of the Waters' - Highly Recommended! Apart from a slight 'misunderstanding' re: The Hun telling me not to keep planning everything 'we' will do and the Brumbies copping a flogging , a good time was had by all!

Now, the lovely TokenWoman has tagged me (Thank GOD! My w/end off put me behind for uni so it may be a lil quiet over the nex few days), so here goes!

Four jobs I have had
1. Pizza Haven Do-it-all (and one night as a del driver)
2. Thai Restaraunt Delivery Driver (Free Siew Gai/Mussaman EVERY TIME!)
3. Pancake Parlour floor/kitchen/drinks b!tch (my 'gap' year tween dropping uni and taking up PS)
4. Queen of HR Reporting/Business Analyst/Public Servant

Four movies I can watch over and over
1. Pokemon: Mewtwo vs Mew (and it STILL makes me cry)
2. Grease (Off. By. Heart.)
3. Amelie (I wish my life were her movie)
4. Superstar (SUPAH-STAAAAAAH!)

Four places I have lived
1. Gowrie, ACT
2. Chifley, ACT
3. Monash, ACT
4. Conder, ACT (You're lucky there's actually four places!!)

Four days of TV shows I love
1. Mondays- Top Gear (I'm hooked now that it's finished!)
2. Wednesdays - Spicks and Specks, Little Britain and Glass House
3. Thursdays- Family Guy and American Dad
4. Any night - Neighbours, Simpsons or drinking and watching whatever!

Four places I've vacationed
1. Sydney
2. Melbourne
3. Gold Coast
4. Blue Mountains (You're also lucky there's actually four of these!!)

Four of my favorite dishes
1. Mumsy's Egg & Bacon Pie
2. Chocolate Mudcake
3. Conder Pizza (Ham, Mushroom & Egg)
4. GIANT FROZEN DAIQUIRI

Four sites I visit daily
1. www.gmail.com
2. www.smh.com.au
3. www.enny-pen.blogspot.com
4. www.trent.blogspot.com (Pink is the New Blog) (and ALL of the other sites in my blogroll. EVERY DAY).

Four places I would rather be right now
1. Any DFO with unlimited cash
2. Sunny beachy place with cocktails
3. Melbourne
4. Brumbies changeroom. grrr. Grrr. GRRR!

Four people I am tagging:
Heh heh, you guys can have a break for a while - do it if u wanna and come back and lemme know!

5 comments:

tokenwoman said...

I forgot Grease! One of my all time favourites as well!!

Martie said...

Can't go past planning.

Everything needs a plan.

Enny said...

TW - I haven't seen it for years tho, but it should still count!

Martie - Hell hath no fury like a women interpreting something a guy says stupidly as worst case scenario WHILST DRIVING IN THE DRIZZLE - read teary eyes behind sunglasses, no chatter in the car, napping in the afternoon and snapping over romantic dinner until all is finally revealed. 3 cheers for Estrogen!

Boysenberry said...

Conder pizza? The takeaway or Zuc Bros?

Enny said...

Takeaway!

Zuchini Brothers are absoultely terrible - we had it once and had to put newspaper under the box from all the oil - the crust was soggy - there was no crunch in it AND it was overpriced!