- Drove to Batmans Bay alone
- and was running late, because I was
- Stuck behind a truck on the clyde where I was in first gear AND braking, as well as
- Being stopped twice for roadworks, and
- Stopped once for sheep crossing the road.
Did I mention, I was going there:
- For a funeral? And
- I hit a bird on my way there.
Once there I:
- Stood awkwardly in my typical fashion as others grieved openly and
- Kept hitting grievers with my mansize shoulders. Also,
- The Hun's ex was in attendance and
- Was called up for support for The Huns sister while she read a poem,
- whilst the best support I could manage was to nudge her with my man shoulders.
- Realised half the family there didn't remember my name and
- offended The Hun's gramma by not staying overnight (and in retrospect feel I should), whilst
- feeling rude for not eating at the wake as all food was animal affected and,
- listened to The Hun's ex chat along fine with all the family, whilst I was left
- wondering what thoughts/comparisons were going through everybody elses heads.
- Drove home alone and
- Had to drive an interstate visitor around a bit then take him to dinner in the Civic foodcourt where I
- Lectured him on his relationship (he's M5 from here) and then
- Found a hair in my vegetarian Pide.
Since then I've:
- Finished my tub of icecream and
- Sat on my ass whilst I
- Should be cleaning; and will be
- Playing tourist host tmr whilst I
- Should be cleaning, so will proddly have to
- Wake up early.