Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Pencil it in

1pm tomorrow Tiffany (as it is now lovingly being reffered to at work) is being removed.

The surgeon is a lovely lil man out at O'Conner, who has reassured me I won't feel a thing (after the ansithetic).

Ticks for the fact that there won't be much hair removal at all;
Crosses for the fact that it's being sent of for test (just in case).

I'm taking the afternoon off work, but don't stay tuned for much else other than 'ooch ooch ooch'.

QUESTION: If I have the opportunity to have a look at it, should I?!

4 comments:

Mars said...

NO! But i bet you will anyway...

Good luck :)

Anonymous said...

Hope it all goes well for you!

Ampersand Duck said...

Yes. Then ask for it back and keep it in a bottle next to your bed. Keep calling it Tiffany and tell it all your secrets.

:)

Good luck! Hope it doesn't hurt too much.

Enny said...

mars - I resisted the temptation to ask for few of vomming!

greg - Thankyou! It wasn't as bad as I thought it was - the needle in the head was the worst bit (that and listening to the cutting...

&duck - She's my phantom lump ;o)