Thursday, June 29, 2006

Nickname games

Borrowed from Ampersand Duck!

YOUR MOVIE STAR NAME
(grandfather/grandmother on your father's side, your favorite sweet/lolly):
Eva Sweet William

YOUR FLY GIRL/GUY NAME
(first initial of first name followed by "izzle",
first two or three letters of your last name followed by "dizzle"):

Eizzle Penizzle (blog name)

YOUR DETECTIVE NAME
(favorite color, favorite animal):
Purple Meerkat

YOUR STAR WARS NAME
(first 3 letters of your name- last 3 letters of mother's maiden name,
first 3 letters of your pet's name repeated twice):
Ennall ElvElv

SUPERHERO NAME
("The", your favorite color, the automobile you drive):
The Purple 200sx

Hrm... I'm sure yours are funnier....?!

5 comments:

Ampersand Duck said...

I love anything to do with meercats. They're the funniest things on earth (besides otters and penguins).

(my word verification was 'otgzwgg', which seems to be how 'otters and penguins' would come out after a few drinks)

Enny said...

I just can't get enough of them!!!

Did you see the pics at the end of this post:
http://enny-pen.blogspot.com/2006/02/mini-break.html

Anonymous said...

Movie star: Pamela Skittles

Fly guy: Tizzle Madizzle

Detective: Green Duckling

Star Wars: Tergin GalGal

Superhero: Green Lancer


*changes name by deed poll to 'Tizzle Madizzle'*

Boysenberry said...

MoggyB has a habit of standing like a meerkat when she is attempting to surreptiously check out what books are on the shelves in the lounge room.

Enny said...

matty - I think your Star Wars and Superhero nicknames are AWESOME!

tizzle Madizzle - hello! I must admit, I'm fairly sure I could outwit the Green Duckling...!

B'b'rry - I'm not really into cats, but I'd LOVE to see that!