*That is, songs sung at the top of ur lungs whilst driving, preferably (a) alone and (b) with windows up.**
10) Air Supply "Without You" - Booming lows and shrilling highs; pain, angst and overly dramatic hand gestures.
9) Nelly Furtado "Childhood Dreams" - Pump up the bass for the church organs, yo.
8) Kanye West "Golddigger" - Only dubbing "Broke - br - Broke" over the N-bomb whilst twisting neck frantically (Wigger? Moi?!)
7) Bjork "Mouths Crade" - I can act out climing a teeths ladder WHILST racing that Datsun (DATSUN).
6) Britney Spears "Toxic" - It's her own fault for race-driving (albeit it a bike) in the filmclip.
5) Snoop Dogg "Beautiful" - Not for singing with dogs in the car (high-pitched-ness involved!)
4) "Rent: The Musical" 2 CD Soundtrack - technically a musical is just one big song, right? Right? RIGHT?!
3) Korn "Clown" - mostly for the "four? four. four? .... Ern"
2) Destiny's Child "Lose My Breath" - try not to pass out whilst doing The Huff.
1) The Sundays "Summertime" - only because I'm a showoff on the inside n think do it well (What?! I needed to appeal to the alternatives and dilute out my Pop'n'R'n'B taste)
**Prone to changing bi-monthly