Saturday, January 07, 2006

I borrowed it from a friend of a friend

I can't remember how, but I borrowed this "Meem" from here. Hers is proddly better and she's definately hotTer, but ah well - I'm on the cruisers and figure I can't do too much damage:

40 Questions....

My uncle once: {Deleted by the Author - sorry dudes!}

Never in my life: have I attempted to inhale

When I was five: I told my pre-school teacher that my favourite song was Psycho Killer (fa-fa-fa-fire-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fire-fire)

High School was: the only time that I've ever sung in front of other people and even then it was so quiet I could only get D's.

I will never forget: seeing my Pa laying out in the front room the last time that I saw him. This is much better than remembering him being karted out to the morgue truck in a black bag, seeing him under the white sheet in the funeral parlour or knowing that he was in the box that my brothers had to carry.

I once met: The guy who played the eldest Brady. He was very gruff and had a psycho-man-fan.

There's this girl I know who: I wish would just come out and say it so that we could all be friends again.

Once, at a bar: I was concentrating so hard on not tripping down the stairs at Mooseheads that my heel broke and I nearly tripped down the stairs at Mooseheads.

By noon, I'm usually: Craving caffeine.

Last night: We played trivial pursuit at a friends house. *sigh*

If I only had: The idiots guide to blogging.

Next time I go to church: It'll proddly be for another wedding and I'll proddly feel guilty for not going more often.

Terry Shiavo: and her family were in a position I never hope to be in.

What worries me most: is dying, though I don't keep myself awake at night over it.

When I turn my head left, I see: one of the cushions that The Huns mum made him.

When I turn my head right, I see: The Hun and a friend playing Bomberman and drinking Sol beer (the poor mans Corona).

You know I'm lying when: I try and hide my dimples.

What I miss most about the eighties: is my infamous outfit of purple trackies, giant hot pick turtleneck and a black belt.

If I was a character in Shakespeare, I'd be: Ophelia, so Mel Gibson could play my boyf and we could heart on each other.

By this time next year: I hope to be blogging a little better and not jus reverting back to this meme!

A better name for me would be: Queen of the Cosmos!

I have a hard time understanding: Geography. India is in Asia, people!!!

If I ever go back to school, I'll: NOT keep a mouse in my sleeve in Music class.

You know I like you if: I dress my boobs for you.

If I ever won an award, the first person I'd thank would be: The Acadamy.

Darwin, Mozart, Slim Pickens & Geraldine Ferraro: Dolphins, piano, card games and chocolates.

Take my advice, never: take back a guy that's cheated or after you've realised he's crap and dumped him and especially not both!

My ideal breakfast is: Hash Browns, Bacon, Eggs, grilled mushrooms and a redeye.

A song I love, but do not own is: Don't Cha by The Pussycat Dolls *only half a shameful cringe*

If you visit my hometown, I suggest: you visit coz I never left it!

Tulips, character flaws, microchips & stars: driving to Sydney, earthquackes, green metal squares and the fact that there is one named after me!

Why won't people: maintain a sense of self once they are in a couple?

If you spend the night at my house: I'll bring you out a doona.

I'd stop my wedding for: a roast WITH Tom Cruise a tissue *sniff*

The world could do without: war. I mean honestly, WTF is it good for?

I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: listen to someone complain about animal testing/kill for work. If you can do that shit without any moral dilemma then you get no sympathy, bisnatch!

My favorite blonde is: BRIT-BRIT!

Paper clips are more useful than: those dinky clips that you need the special ejector thing for. You know what I'm talking about.

If I do anything well, it's: make dirty and suggestive comments.

And by the way: If you wanna DIY I'd love to come round and read it!

1 comment:

Enny said...

... does that mean ur gonna do it?! =o)