Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Fian-say #1

I figured there is likely to be a lot of wedding-type chat, so I'd call them all the same thing. And I'd like to point out that's efficient, not lazy.

  • The ring is getting resized at the moment. I took it in the day after I got it to get it resized (because I can shake it off my hand) but the guy spent so long stroking my fingers and 'hmmm'ing that I got anxious and sweaty and my hands got puffy, making the ring a better fit. The lady who served me yesterday resisted the urge to fondle my fingers (and resisted the urge to chuckle when I said 'I do' as she tried on a better fitting ring). I get it back Friday.
  • To deal with the ring-less-ness I dropped $50 at Officeworks. I'm such a woman. I got a pink binder, some pretty seperators, some plastic sleeves, some new pens, some plastic sleeve envelope things, a lecture pad thing that clips into the folder and 2009 planner for my organiser.
  • There has already been some dramas with the families. Greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat.
PS - Still v excited!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I can't wait to read all about this! I'm so happy for you!

Enny said...

sarah - thankyou!!!