I. LOVED. IT.
It's a real shame the food court was blocked off (they held some VIP thing in there) so there was NO food - they had 3000 Canberrans in there from 6pm - 9pm, it would have been a guaranteed money maker for them!
But I still managed to buy:
- Table 8 work pants ($40)
- Table 8 work shoes ($20)
- 6 x Cotton On singlets ($36)
- 2 x Converse Singlets ($30 from $80)
- Jag Jumper ($25)
- 6 x over-door hooks ($7 - and crazilly they don't let you close the door when they're on... how ridiculous!)
- 3 x work shirts from Jacqui E ($93)
- Fila shoes ($60 from $120)
And perhaps I'll run into Mick there again (how random was that, Mick?!).
Shoe and other photos coming shortly!