Thursday, May 08, 2008

Hairy Friends

Hey!
Wassup!

I've spent most of today procrastinating (yeah! me! how unlikely!) so I'm not going to be able to put up a proper post tonight as planned.

However, you can get involved.

I'm planning to publish tomorrow night, but I can't decide which to write first.

Do you want to hear about my friend 'crisis'?
OR
Do you want to hear a shoutout to my fellow hairy girls (accompanied by an uplifting tale)?

Better let me know ASAP (and thanks for the patience).

7 comments:

Desci said...

Both pique my interest. I'd say friends first, though, and hairy later this week/early next.

If you are so inclined, of course.

Amanda said...

I was thinking about writing about the hair removal habits of women, so hairy appeals to me! Then again, so does friends crisis... I vote hairy first.

Anonymous said...

Crisis pls! I love me some drama ^_^

Enny said...

desci - good idea.

amanda - We'll have to compare notes!

racho - it's not an exciting kind of crisis, more like a sad one... does it still count?! :o)

Rosanna said...

I think option B. I like hearing about other hair woes!

Adam said...

HAIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr@@@@@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enny said...

rosanna - oh noes! too late!

adan - hair at? eh?