Thursday, February 22, 2007

You asked for it!

More precisely, you specifically asked to not have it.

But because I'm a crappy photographer (I blame my tools - we're buying ourselves a new camera for our birthdays (hooray for being 8 days apart for birthdays)) you can see my before and afters as if through a primitive camera phone! The 'before's make my foot look pretty gross, but keep in mind it'd been infected and was scaling off everywhere...

I had a peek today while redoing the bandage (again) and the holes have filled up quite a bit. I rinsed it in salt water but forgot to have another look... that's really the end of my story.

Enjoy!




7 comments:

Mars said...

i said.... EW!

Amanda said...

Oh. So. Wrong.

Jen said...

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Cinders said...

ouch - looks painful.

Enny said...

everyone - I think I've discovered why I'm a hypochondriac... the joy I get from grossing peeople out!

Steph said...

You went through ALL that, and are suffering still over two warts?? Fuck that. I would have left them.
You're braver than I.

Enny said...

steph - technically three, but yeah. I don't know WHAT I'm going to do if they don't completely dissapear!