Thursday, May 18, 2006

EnnyPen 101 - Week 13

Much the same as last week, it seems.

I was 20 minutes late to the lecture this morning - I didn't have copy of the lecture notes to make notes, and the 'sometimes' lecturer took the lecture this morning and his accest makes it a little hard to gain a lot of benefit from attending. EXCEPT that next week they'll be talking about the exam.

I expect my next class to be much the same - I mean, the lecturers a good talker, it's quite easy to sit there and listen to her, but I feel like I'm missing something vital, I'm missing the decoder or the key or the thing that will finally and abrubtly make it amazingly clear to me the use that marketing will have to me in my career. Let's just say it's a little 'frosted' at the moment.

I can't wait for this sem and nex sem to be over (Marketing - tick; Economics - tick; Org Behaviour - tick; Accounting - tick) and start to get into the HR stuff that I'm actually here for!

And it appears I'm not the only one tiring of the slog - the lecture theatres, tutes, carparks and campusses are getting emptier and emptier each week...

(Oh, and I got 14/15 for this - how awesome is that? Spesh as I didn't even present the presentation! - if only it were worth more than the paltry 10%...)

No comments: