Monday, April 03, 2006

Total BS

'SIF these kids can't tell the difference between milkshakes and alcho-milkshakes. You can't get accurate results from surveys - one of the few things I've learnt in marketing is the only accurate results are from ppl don't know you're studying them... Plus you don't even get the taste of alchohol if you don't swallow it - it's all well and good to swish some baileys pre-mix round the mouth of six 12 year olds, but a proper survey it dun make - spesh not newsworthy!

And who gives a fcuk if kids like it anyway?! That doesn't mean it should be banned... While we're at it, why don't we make chocolate illegal? And christmas? And Pokemon? AND ALL THE OTHER THINGS THAT I ENJOY.

"Oh, but we'll keep making bourbon drinks!"

I DON'T GIVE A FCUK - IT TASTES LIKE SH!T - THAT'S WHY I LIKE CRUISERS - THEY TASTE UNSH!T.

And of course they aren't ONLY marketed to people in their mid-20's - do you know how hard that would be? One drink for people within a 1-3 year age gap?

Give me the flu, make me fail economics and post useless drivel, BUT DON'T MESS WITH MY CRUISERS.

4 comments:

Erica said...

One thing I will never understand about you Enny is your love for pre-mixed drinks. I find them very gross. Give me a freshly mixed gin and tonic any day.

Enny said...

It's a beautiful, beautiful thing - they're portable, colourful, handy and refreshing.

Tho I am still partial to the ricadonna and vodka lime n lemonade...

Erica said...

ricadonna and vodka lime n lemon together? Or as separate drinks. Mixing that all together sounds like an extremely lethal combination.

Enny said...

Heh heh - separate. Altho'...