Anyways, wedding fest has drawn to a close - I shall celebrate this in the form of dot points to make it easier to skim.
- The four hour drive seems quicker there than on the way back;
- It rained Friday night, poured Saturday morning, cleared up Saturday lunch, got amazingly foggy Saturday afternoon, stormed Saturday night and blew a mental amount of wind on Sunday morning.
- We ate dinner with one of The Huns good friends and his gf on Friday night at the Hydro Majestic where we were staying - $230 bill for dinner (3 x entree, 4 x main, 3 x dessert, 1 x bottle wine, 2 x glasses vodka)! I don't know that the dinner was worth it - the meals were small, they got my drink wrong the first time, they forgot the creamed potatoes and they spilt wine on the table twice.
- Also - don't think I'd stay there again - it was a 'discount' rate at $235 a night. The rooms were pretty small, there was no bar fridge facility and there was no hot water in the sink and cold water in the shower on the first night. They also charge an administration fee if you leave anything in the room - they assured me that the $100 charge on The Huns card was the bank fee and that it would be returned and that they found nothing in the room (though I've lost one of my crocs!).
- Spending the day with the groom on Saturday was an interesting insight - the poor guy was pretty frazzled, he seemed to be doing multiple errands all the time, scattered all together.
- The outdoor wedding was held in complete fog which was amazing, until it started to get cold. But she looked so beautiful and so happy, and the boys scrubbed up really nicely.