Thursday, September 27, 2007

Oh Golly, Oh Gee

You guys - I am SO excited.

BJORK. IS. COMING.

NEXT YEAR!!!

I am so spoiled!

I saw her when I was in high school, hooked after seeing "It's Oh So Quiet" on Video Hits. I bought a Marvin the Martian tshirt and a new overall dress, and sat with my mum on my left and two friends on my right and we squealed and squealed and squealed.

If only I had realised prior to that night how talented she was and how she would become my favourite artist of all time. If only I knew all her songs then like I do now.

I CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS!

Plus....In a few weeks, we're off to see Angus and Julia Stone at the UC Refect:



In November, we're off to Sydney to see Muse:



In December, we're off to see Homebake, where I'm REALLY looking forward to seeing Mr & Ms Stone again, but also Missy Higgins, Gotye, Sarah Blasko, Josh Pyke, Scribe and Architecture in Helsinki:



On Januray 23, Bjork will be playing a show on the Opera House forecourt:



In January, we will be attending the Big Day Out where she will play again and yes it is worth going just to see her:



Aren't I just the luckiest thing there was?!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Not a massive Bjork fan but I'm totally jealous of all the awesome gigs you get to go to!!

Homebake sounds SO good, the line up is pretty amazing.

I really need a live music fix ;(

Steph said...

Yous like a gig ho!! Well done, I look forward to the reviews.

Enny said...

D'jen - then you jus gotta listen harder ;o) Is ok - not everyone's cup of tea, but I am VERY excited! Am very much looking forward to homebake - and the BDO announcement is made on Tuesday!

steph - it certainly looks that way! Will DEF be reviews.