Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Enny's Big Day Out

Tra-la, peeps! Off to Sydney v early tmr (with 12 others as organised by middle bro) for three nights in Sydney for my first Big Day Out!

My plan (in order of course!):
  • Richard In Your Mind
  • Devoted Few
  • (start of) Dan Kelly and the Alpha Males
  • Angus and Julia Stone
  • (end of) Butterfly Effect
  • Evermore
  • Lily Allen
  • (end of) My Chemical Romance
  • Eskimo Joe
  • John Butler Trio
  • Dappled Cities Fly
  • The Streets
  • Must
  • Tool
  • Shapeshifter
AWESOME!

Lily Allen, Muse and Angus & Julia Stone are the ones I'm looking forward to the most - I can't wait!

Shall be back on Sat arvo, no doubt with a wrap up!

Say 'hullo!' to the overwhelmed looking girl with the Paul Frank cap!

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

I'm so jealous!! The line up this year looks so good!

Wear lots of sunscreen, don't take a bag, drink lots of water and try really hard not to need to pee.

If you have some spare time, go see The Spazzys, I love them very much! I'm so proud they made BDO, I saw them at a free gig at my uni Guild bar so they are moving up in the world :)

Have an excellent time in Sydney!!

Boysenberry said...

Have fun! I'm living my musical experiences vicariously now, so expect a full report :)

Halliwell said...

Go see the killers they are a must, maybe some sneaky sound system and lupe fiasco if u like to dance, something for kate are also good. evermore should be fantastic. You also must go see the femmes, even just to hear blister in the sun.
How crap is the whole flag bullshit thing they got going on.

Enny said...

d'jen - it was fantastic! I didn't see the spazzys - my brothers think the name is quite apt ;o)

mr b'b'rry - you don't have long to wait!

halliwell - I almost did - but I went to the bathrooms! I could hear them though. would have loved to see sneaky sound system but there was (yet another) clash...

everyone - will wrapup shortly =o)

Halliwell said...

i'll give you my wrap up sometime next week.yeah i HATE the clashing that they have altough this yeah is pretty good, I went to the 2003 one and it was clash after clash after clash.

Enny said...

halliwell - I can't wait for the nex timetable to come out!